Orthodontics is the best profession in the world! Few others have the privilege of creating a lasting and positive impact on other people's lives, and I get to do this every single day. It's truly a blessing that I don't take for granted, and so I strive to do my best for every patient that comes to see me.
Our profession is always changing. New technologies continue to emerge and improve our ability to treat patients to the highest standard. Ever since I was little, I loved working with computers, gaming, and trying out the latest tech - I am confident that I will be able to critically evaluate and integrate these changes into our practice, now and into the future.
Education and Continuing Education
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery with distinction - University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry
- Certificate in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics - University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry
- Master of Science - University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Hawaii Dental Association
Family and Community
I was born and raised here on Oahu, in the beautiful Manoa Valley. I am the youngest of two siblings and I was blessed with two incredibly supportive parents. I attended Roosevelt High School and completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. No matter where life took me professionally, I always knew that I wanted to come back home and give back to the community that raised me.
Being away from the islands for my dental and orthodontic education has given me an even greater appreciation for our amazing culture, weather and food scene. When I am not in the office, you might catch me dining at some of my favorite spots, running along various roads and trails, or shanking golf balls at the driving range. If you see me around, don't hesitate to stop and say hi!
Some of my other hobbies include building computers and setups, watching anime, playing video games and most recently, learning chess.